This website does not provide medical advice.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Shoo the Flu, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only or for educational use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials or use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Shoo the Flu, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Shoo the Flu, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Shoo the Flu, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only or for educational use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
The materials on Shoo the Flu, LLC’s website are provided “as is.” Shoo the Flu, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Shoo the Flu, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Shoo the Flu, LLC, or its partners or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Shoo the Flu, LLC’s Internet site, even if Shoo the Flu, LLC or a Shoo the Flu, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Shoo the Flu, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Shoo the Flu, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Shoo the Flu, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Shoo the Flu, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of Shoo the Flu, LLC, and Shoo the Flu, LLC is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to this website. Such links do not imply Shoo the Flu, LLC’s endorsement of material on any other site and Shoo the Flu, LLC disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites. Shoo the Flu, LLC, provides links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet sites.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Shoo the Flu, LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.